For this activity you will need:
1 x lolly stick
Before you begin making the bee with your toddler please do the following:
1. Cut the yellow
card into 2 circles. One smaller than the other.
2. Cut the black card into 2 long, thin strips and 2 short rectangles.
3. Cut the felt into 2 oval shapes.
Now you can begin your activity like this. Ask your toddler to do the following:
1. Glue the 2 pieces of yellow card together.
2. Glue the long black strips onto the body of the bee.
3. Glue the 2 smaller pieces of black card to the back of the head of the bee.
4. Glue the felt to the back of the body of the bee.
5. Glue the lolly stick to the back of the body of the bee, leaving part of the stick for your toddler to hold.
6. Draw a face on your bee.